Tactical & Hard Knuckle Gloves
T-Box Tactical Kentucky CCDW Class Schedule
T-Box Tactical offers concealed carry deadly weapons classes to Kentucky residents. This class is designed for gun owners who would like to carry their arms in a concealed fashion.
The concealed carry class is a combined eight hours of classroom lesson and range shooting. The classroom portion of the class is held at our store. The range qualifying portion of the class is held a few miles off-site and students will caravan to it. The range is outdoors.
For the Saturday classes, you will need to arrive at our store between 8:30 am and 8:45 am to check in and place your lunch order. Coffee will be supplied and you will also be able to purchase any last minute items before the class begins. Class starts promptly at 9:00 am. Our two-part classes will start promptly at 5:00 pm. We ask that you arrive between 4:30 and 4:45 pm to get checked in and purchase any last minute items you may need.
The concealed carry class time can fluctuate depending on how many students there are and how long the range qualifying takes. We limit our classes to 20 students so the class time remains short and also so that we can provide a comfortable and personal experience for our students.
Because seats are limited to 20, they are on a first come, first served basis. You much purchase a ticket in advance in order to reserve your seat. Please come in to the store or email the instructor to sign up. Classes are $75.00 per person.
If you have a large group that would like to take the class together, please email the instructorand we will try to arrange a special class just for your group.
Requirements for the class are:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Valid KY Drivers License or state issued ID with current address
- Be a citizen of the United States and have been a KY resident for at least six months before applying or
- Be a member of the Armed Forces of the US on duty in KY for at least six months prior to and at the time of the application.
- Must bring unloaded firearm in a holster or case
- Must have a cleaning kit and all required tools to perform maintenance on your firearm
- Must have at least 50 rounds of factory ammunition (no reloads)
- Hearing and eye protection
We ask that you bring your own firearm so that you can qualify with the gun you will be carrying and so that you can also learn to properly break-down and clean it.